The OL800 is a premium low-intensity solar LED obstruction light that meets both the ICAO Type A and B and FAA Type L-810 photometric requirements. This aircraft warning light is easy-to-install, low-maintenance, and includes user-friendly features.
- Complies with ICAO Low-Intensity Obstacle Light Type A and Type B requirements
- Photometrically compliant with FAA Obstruction Light Type L-810 as per FAA Advisory Circular AC 150/5345-43F 09/12.06 (Red)
- Intuitive design with easy programming options
- Durable, low-maintenance solution
- Scalable, cost-effective design allows for customization
- Intelligent energy management system ensures maximum performance
SOLAR ENGINE SIZES
At 9.9 lbs (4.5 kg), the OL800 Compact is the smallest of the Carmanah 800 Series. Suitable for at least 7 days autonomy in mid to high sun locations. Comes with 60 Wh battery pack.
The OL800 Standard provides reliable solar obstruction lighting over a wider geographical range. Comes with 96 Wh battery pack.
The OL800 Large is available for use in tough solar locations. Comes with 200 Wh battery pack and includes all of the features of the compact and standard models.
If shipments cross international borders, they may be subject to the assessment of duties, taxes, port handling fees and other customs charges imposed by the importing country and these costs are the responsibility of the recipient.
Please note prices are base model prices (Ex-works). Please contact Carmanah Technologies to inquire about additional options and accessories.